Skip to main content

What I read in 2022

We are now near the end of January 2023 and I know I'm late with this list. These lists are usually done in early January but you know what they say "better late than never". Here is a list of what I read in 2022

January 2022
  • Skylark by 
  • Books from the Attic: Treasures from an Irish Childhood by 

February 2022

  • I Know You Got Soul: Machines with That Certain Something by 
  • Liberalism: Find a Cure by Mark Dice


March 2022
  • New Class at Malory Towers by 

April 2022
  • Little Women by 
  • Your Thoughts are Killing You: Take Control of Your Mind and Close the Door to Those Negative, Depressing, Fearful, Worrisome Thoughts Forever by 

May 2022
  • It Shall Come To Pass: It Shall Come To Pass eBook by 
  • Gordon Ramsay's Playing with Fire by 

July 2022
  • Beano: Dennis & Gnasher ‘The Battle For Bash Street School (Dennis & Gnasher, #1) by 
  • These High, Green Hills by 
  • Overheard in a Tower Block: Poems by 


August 2022

  • St. Therese of Lisieux: The Story of a Soul: With Additional Writings and Sayings by St. Thérèse of Lisieux, Francis Bourne (Preface) I also listened to an audio reading of this book on the hallow app
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel by 

September 2022
  • The Story of Tracy Beaker by 
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel by 

October 2022
  • A 1995 boyzone Annual by Eddie Rowley. (I think it was 1995 anyway)

November 2022
  • Ranger 22: Lessons from the Front by Ray Goggins
  • 25 Tough Questions on the Catholic Faith by Keith Barltrop
  • Superhero Squad by Alesha Dixon
  • Marian Thoughts by Pope Benedict XVI

December 2022
  • Following Christ by Pope Benedict XVI
  • Letters from Father Christmas by J.R.R. Tolkien, Baillie Tolkien (Editor)
  • Christmas Angel by Leslea Wahl

Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Lego Technic NASCAR Chevrolet (42153) Bag 2

I am currently in the process of building this Lego technique NASCAR Chevrolet car.  There are over 600 pieces in this set. There are 4 bags in the set. Each time I have a bag completed section. So please see my previous post for bag number 1. Here is bag 2 completed

Building Lego Technic NASCAR Chevrolet (42153) Bag 1

I am currently in the process of building this Lego technique NASCAR Chevrolet car.  There are over 600 pieces in this set. There are 4 bags in the set. Each time I have a bag completed section. So please see my newest post for bag number 2. Here is bag 1 completed. Bag 1

What will I give up for Lent?

 Lent begins today, Ash Wednesday and to be honest I'm not exactly giving up anything for Lent. What I will be doing is cutting down on screen time. I have already started this a little last Saturday. I personally spend many hours on screens be it computer, tablet, games consoles or television. I watch T.V. during meal times too. This is the part I am giving up. During breakfast and dinner for the most part I will try and not watch T.V. I will talk to the people around me. I recently started using my New Nintendo 3dsXL and I have noticed I can play it for a long time during the course of the day. I have started using a timer to keep me more mindful of my use of it and that has helped. I  want to use Lent as a time to become closer to God. I aim to do that by either praying a bit more, even one small prayer is good or do something that helps me be closer to God. That can be play religious music, read religious books, going for a walk and noticing the things He created or gardening.